Wednesday 24 April 2013

Glow in Spring | my makeup look today #1



In Scotland spring has not quite sprung, but there is no harm in wishful thinking. To get myself in the Spring mood, today I put together this simple, light and radiant make up look. I may still have to be wrapped up in multiple layers but that doesn't mean my face can't look fresh and radiant. Welcome to Spring!

Face: Laura Mercier Illuminating tinted moisturizer spf 20 in Bare Radiance
Bronzer: Nars Laguna
Blush: Nars Orgasm
Highlight: Topshop Glow in Polished
Brows: Mac Matte Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown
Eyelid: Mac Frost Eyeshadow in All that Glitters
Liner: Clinique Cream Shaper in 05 Chocolate Lustre
Lips: 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive
Nails: Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kollection in Disco Dolls



No comments:

Post a Comment