Sunday 22 September 2013

Autum Life Savers #1


Lip Life Saver



I originally bought this lip balm in Miami when I went there with my family last October. I was in Sephora and as you do picking up anything and everything in my excitement of being in such a huge beauty shop. One of the random but fabulous purchases I made was the Rosebud Smiths Minted Rose Lip Balm. I often suffer from dry, chapped lips especially in the colder months in Autumn and Winter, as soon as I arrived back in Scotland I started using this product. It smells amazing, like suggested a subtle mix of rose with a minty freshness to it. It isn't sticky or overly waxy it glides on completely smoothly and you barely even have to use any for it to hydrate and moisturise your lips. I have had this product nearly a year and use it constantly and I have only just hit pan, so that tells you something about how little you need to use, (I took this photo a while ago in an organised moment). It also has a nice rose coloured tint to it (swatch bellow) which is subtle and pretty, it looks nice on top of a lipstick to add shine and hydration. I also like it on its own if I am having a natural make-up look day.


You can pick up this product in House of Fraser, I checked this out as soon as I got back from Florida as I was paranoid it wasn't available in the UK. At the moment it seems to be on sale for £5.00 BARGAIN ALERT I will leave a link to the HOF website and the product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment