Thursday 26 September 2013

Empties/Products I Have Used Up #1



This month is one of the first where I have actually remembered to save up all my empty products to discuss and review for you guys. I have actually had such a good product month and have loved nearly everything I have finished. I think in this kind of post the real information you want to hear is would you repurchase and that is what I am going to concentrate on in this post. 

Garnier Body Lotions
I tend to have very dry skin no matter the season so a nourishing body lotion is essential to my after shower routine. I have been using this Garnier lotion for quite a while and I really love this product. It sinks in to the skin really quickly, and depending on which variety of the body lotion you use it smells gorgeous. I tend to use the lotions directed at dry skin but you can get the lotion that helps with firming, sensitive skin etc. It is really hydrating on the skin and for the price is genuinely a fab product.

Would I repurchase? YES

Simple Cleansing Lotion
I am always trying out different skin care to find the best cleanser, moisturisers and toners for my skin type. I have dry and sensitive skin so I decided to try the simple skin care range as it's formulation is directed to sensitive skin. I liked this product but I wouldn't say it was an outstanding cleanser, it did the job but wasn't anything special. If you are looking for a bargain with no chemicals or nasty stuff in it then go for this product!

Would I repurchase? Probably not

Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo & Conditioner
I have been on the lookout for a stand out amazing shampoo and conditioner duo to use everyday so have been trying lots of things out. I liked these products they where luxiourous and felt nice in my hair, leaving it soft and smooth after blowdrying. I found the shampoo didn't lather up that well though and the conditioner was a little bit hard to wash out my hair. I liked these products but I don't think they were right for my hair type to be honest.

Would I repurchase? Redken? YES This product! No

Various Makeup Wipes
I know, I know! In the words of Caroline Hirons "Fannys, Flights and Festivals!" Lets face it we are all a bit lazy at times and I do find myself reaching for facewipes when I am tired. There is nothing that overwhelming about face wipes  I like them nice and wet and also unscented so they don't sting my eyes. I have here the simple variety and the boots own variety, both do the job and don't dry my skin out to much.

Would I repurchase? Yes, Sorry Caroline!

It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Product

I originally bought this product in Miami last year and have been using it super spairingly because I don't think it is very readily available in the UK. I have heard rumours of people purchasing it in TK Maxx but haven't been succesful myself. Please let me know if you can find this product. I LOVE this product, my hair is crazy tangled when I get out the shower even if I use a great conditioner. I spritz my hair with this leave in product and it instantly detangles my knotted hair. It is truely a miracle product and I could not recommend it enough.

Would I repurchase? YES YES YES If I can find it!

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
I have recently fallen in love with Caudalie skin care. I particularly love this product which is a favorutie among celebrities and make-up aritists. A few spritz on my face instantly freshens and hydrates my skin clearing any redness and making me feel more awake. I am not entirely sure what this product is supposed to do but I love the smell of it and do find it wakens up my skin and makes me feel better.

Would I repurchase? Maybe

Aveeno Intensive Cream
This product I have used for years as I have suffered with eczeema. I love it so much, it is amazing for dry and iritated skin and I actually have a full review of this product here if you are interested in hearing more about this product.

Would I repurchase? Yes again and again.

Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream
I seem to have used a lot of moisturisers this month haha! I picked this up from a friend to try out. I know I am mad because I'm only 21 but prevention is important when it comes to wrinkles. I didn't find this product blew me away but it was hydrating and didn't irritate my skin. I liked this product under my make-up as my foundation stuck to it well. I didn't really like the smell of the product though. To be honest it wasn't amazing but wasn't bad.

Would I repurchase? Probably not!

Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream
Another moisturiser, this one being my all time favourite my go to moisturiser. I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. It is very moisturising and hydrating and keeps my skin soft and smooth. It has a gorgeous clean smell and doesn't irritate my skin by being overly perfumed. For a cheap but quality moisturiser for under your make-up I would highly recommend this cream!

Would I repurchase? Yes!

Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster
I got a little tester of this when I purchased a few other Clarins products. I like to use this in the morning to clean off any muck that may have got on my skin while I was asleep. It really gives my skin a little kick and my skin feels super clean after I use it. I feel like my skin feels nice and smooth and prepped for the day. 

Would I repurchase/buy full size? Yes I want to use it more!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post! I really want to try the its a 10 spray. I have heard some great things about it.

    http://luvabellcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete