Thursday 12 September 2013

Monthly Favourites

August



Got2b 2 Sexy Big Volume Hairspray from Schwarzkopf - I love this product it holds my hair without making it stick or crispy and the hairspray also brushes out really easily. My best friend has used this product for ages and I would always steal it from her to spritz my hair before a night out. Finally this month to keep my new shorter her in place I purchased it and I am so happy I did. The best thing about this product has got to be the smell it smells like sweets and is ten times better than the usual chemically smell of hairspray!

Elf 32 Pc Eyeshadow Palette - A good friend of mine recently went to America to visit family and brought me back some goodies from the US drug stores. My favourite from the bunch was definitely this Elf palette. There is a huge range of shades in matte and shimmer, they are super pigmented and very blendable. To top it all off it only cost $6 and for the price the quality is just amazing. I also have found some of the colours are really good Mac dupes and I am going to do a post about this with swatches of both shadows. Look out for that!

Mac Lipstick in Rebel - I have been coveting this lipstick for ages and have never picked it up so far. A friend of mine bought it and didn't think she suited the shade so she ended up very kindly giving it to me. I am so glad I now have this in my collection because I love the colour and the finish. I think this colour is also so wearable, although it is purple it isn't super dark the colour just pops and its really nice during the day too.


Bourjois Bronzing Primer - I saw this in a friends make-up bag recently and was totally struck by it. I have used the Chanel version before and it is absolutely amazing but pretty pricey so not really an everyday product. This is first of a great bronze colour for light skin tones, I am pretty pale and love to use bronzing products to give me a natural colour and glow. This product is perfect for that, it glides on the skin and blends beautifully into the skin without looking dirty or too orange. Last but certainly not least it smells gorgeous like cocoa, and I end up standing putting my make-up on and constantly smelling it every two seconds.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - In the winter I tend to get extremely dry skin and I am always on the hunt to find a super hydrating and non drying foundation. I love the formula of this foundation and the coverage is really good too. It is also quite illuminating and gives you that desired dewy finish to the skin that makes your skin look gorgeous.The best thing about this product is the price especially as the quality of the product is amazing.

T -Zone Nose Pore Strips - In the last few weeks I have noticed a build up off black heads around my nose and chin. To target this in the past I have used nose strips which I think work really well to immediately combat the problem in the short time. Obviously its good to exfoliate and use other products to combat the longer term issue. I have used these strips for a long time and think they are so quick and easy to use and just give really good and immediate results. I wouldn't use them all the time but once in a while its good to just get rid of those pesky black heads in one foul swoop. 



Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Fuchsia Libra - I absolutely love a bold lip. When you are in a rush in the morning you want to look pretty, awake and like you have put in a bit more effort than you have then a bold lip is definitely the perfect solution. You can do a simple face and eye look then throw on a bright colour it instantly enhances everything and makes your make-up pop. These lip crayons are the perfect solution, they have gorgeous colours and I definitely gravitate more to pinks as it it goes well with my fair skin. These crayons are well pigmented but glossy so very easy to apply, you don't have to apply lip liner first and get everything looking perfect which is hard in a rush. They don't last all day but with application being so quick and easy that doesn't really matter. 


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment