Tuesday 15 October 2013

ATM # 3


Date: 15/10/2013
Time: 16:38 PM
Location: Starbucks at the Royal Mile :)
Fashion Pick: My new Topshop Chelsea heeled boots!
Beauty Pick: YSL Babydoll mascara, thick and nicely separated lashes.
Music Pick: Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2 (the second edition of JTs new album)
TV Show: Prison Break on Netflix ADDICTIVE!
Book: The Elite - Kiera Cass
Food: Starbucks Granola, Yoghurt and Berry Compote! 
Drink: Cocktails from Amicus Apple in Edinburgh.
A real foodie blog this time. Rosie runs a fabulous blog sharing her fabulous life as a London socialite and I just love to treat myself to a bit of escapism reading up on her latest escapades.
I could literally rave about Louise and her beautiful personality all day. She is bright, bubbly, funny and best of all comes across so genuinely. She never holds back and you do feel like you are sitting in the room with Louise. Plus she has the one of the cutest kids on Youtube little Darcy! Subscribe today!
This Month I'm Excited For: EUROPE!!!

UPDATE: Okay I admit it I have been a completely terrible blogger as of late and have had zero posts for EVER! No excuses I have just been going through a lot of changes in my life and the blog has unfortunately had to take a back seat. I am very apologetic about this and plan to reconvene with regular posts and to update you all on the exciting changes in my life! I have been very active on instagram so if you want to see a bit into what I have been up to then check out my page http://instagram.com/ellelaww !! I do plan on doing a little post updating you all on anything and everything new! My deepest apologies and roll on plenty blogging from myself from now on!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you on my blog for the versatile blogger award!
    http://sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Found you on BlogLovin,
    On your profile it says your URL is wrong
    (ellelaww.blogspot.)
    you may need to change so that people can be referred to your blog.
    amazing blog by the way.

    independantartiste.blogspot.co.uk
    XO

    ReplyDelete