Sunday 30 March 2014

ATM #4

Date: 30/03/2014
Time: 19:48 PM
Location: My cosy bedroom
Fashion Pick: My gorgeous cream coloured tartan scarf.
Beauty Pick: Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanner for the face. After all Summer is coming some time...
Music Pick: London Grammar's album If You Wait it is beautiful!
TV Show: Scandal!! Just watch it..
Book: Dangerous Girls - Abigail Haas 
Food: Sweet Potatoe Fries with EVERYTHING
Drink: Soya Flat Whites!
A real foodie blog this time from me! I love checking out this blog for a bit of harmless escapism. Rosie is a London based food and lifestyle blogger who writes about her latest food, fashion and life finds in London. It is a great source if you were about to visit London too and I really value Rosie's expert opinion!
I could rave about this vlogger all day. I love Louise she is down to earth, hilarious, intelligent and so incredibly genuine. She always strives to create interesting and original content, stepping away from the crowd to ensure fun and unique videos for her loyal subscribers. She also has one of the cutest daughters on Youtube, little Darcy! Subscribe today!
This Month I'm Excited For: EUROPE!!!


 Update: My sincerest apologies for the complete lack of content on this blog for the last while. No excuses I have been largely distracted and lazy but I have had a lot of changes going on recently and have found myself very, very busy. I plan on getting this blog right back to where it was with regular posts and me being my once fully committed, blog obsessive self. So expect some new reviews, photo projects, FOTDs and whatever other random offerings I can come up with. I have of course still been feeding my make-up habit by spending all my money on new cosmetics which you will probably know if you have been following me on instagram, which I miraculously have been managing to update regularly. If you would like to check out what I have been up to over the last while check out my instagram at http://instagram.com/ellelaww! I do plan on writing another little update post with some pictures of my latest ventures as soon as, so stayed tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment