Friday 27 June 2014

ATM #5 & Update 06/14


Date: 27/06/2014
Time: 19:30 PM
Location: My brothers bedroom borrowing his amazing desk top. 
Fashion Pick: My comfy as hell purple & grey new balance trainers. 
Beauty Pick: My brand new Smashbox Full Exposure Palette LOVE IT! (Review to come next week)
Music Pick: Ghost - Ella Henderson
TV Show: Obsessing over Keeping up with the Kardashians again.
Book: Allegiant by Veronica Roth.
Food: Granola & Rachels Vanilla Yoghurt.  
Drink: Back on the San Pellegrino Limonata YUM
I have grown to love this blog on mornings when I go through my bloglovin feed bored on the way to work. Carmen lives in Germany and has such an eclectic mix of posts on her fabulous blog. She features all sorts of beauty, fashion & lifestyle posts, and each post is always interesting and very informative. She is definitely someone to get subscribing to on bloglovin. 
Shan is a beautiful Youtuber from New Zealand and is definitely one of my fave channels for beauty tutorials.  She uploads amazing and almost always wearable tutorials for the every day beauty obsessed girl. I especially love her clubbing and night out tutorials so I can perfect that gorgeous smoky eye. Subscribe today!
This Month I'm Excited For: T in the Park!

Update

In May I went on a mini tour of Europe, I visited Prague, Berlin & Amsterdam. It was absolutely incredible and the photo above is from Amsterdam at the canal. I just wanted to write a little update explaining my new schedule with my blog and also telling you about different things that I will be featuring shortly. This month I will posting about my trip as I have tones of photos to share and some recommendations on hostels, places to visit, food, shopping and night clubs to visit. I will also be doing a few reviews on new products I have purchased recently and a few MOTD etc. I also hope to squeeze in another photo project with the help of my little project crew, maybe something summery to go with the gorgeous and irregular weather we have been experiencing in Edinburgh.  Finally in August I will be reviewing a lot of theatre & music as we have the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in my beautiful city next month which is incredibly exciting. I also wanted to state that I have decided to put myself on a blogging schedule and have decided I will be uploading on a Monday/Sunday, Wednesday & Friday. I have chosen these days as usually they are my days off and they are the best days for me to get things done. I think that is everything I have to update you guys on today so thanks for reading and let me know what you all think. :)

2 comments:

  1. This post <3 I love it. What a good idea to do ATM :)

    Anoushka
    http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Love your blog too, would love to know what you are up in an ATM post!

    xx

    ReplyDelete