Sunday 29 June 2014

Films and TV for Fashion && Beauty Inspiration

I often find myself drawing blanks on where to find inspiration for my blog, Instagram, make-up looks, photo projects etc. I will lose hours going through different pages on Tumblr and searching for boards on Pinterest, but sometimes I feel like the best form of inspiration for me is on screen. This is a bit of a different post for me but I thought I would list some of my favourite TV programmes and films for beauty and fashion. Every girl or guy who loves reading fashion and beauty blogs really has to check these out, as there are hours of footage of amazing looks and outfits for anybody's taste. Characters in these iconic films and shows have set trends worldwide, and have had such an influence on my personal style my entire life. Let me know in the comments if you think I have left anything out!
















































2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Blake Lively always looks amazing :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls I love Blake too. It was so hard to narrow it down to just a few photos!

    xx

    ReplyDelete