Tuesday 22 July 2014

Festival Beauty Must Haves | T in the Park 2014

 

Two weekends ago I went to T in the Park in Balado near Kinross for one of my close friends Zowie's Hen Party. We bought a Saturday ticket which meant we had access from 1pm until 1am. It was an amazing day with my friends, we saw Calvin Harris, The 1975, John Newman, Pharrell Williams and Paulo Nutini. The whole day was amazing despite the rain, the atmosphere was amazing and it was such a great day for Zowie!

I was actually going to do this post before I left but had absolutely zero time and was in such a rush (no shock as I am very disorganised at times), but I have realised that it is probably better to do it like this as I now know what my must haves are. I brought a tiny little shoulder bag with me to T, and other than my ticket, purse, phone and camera this is what I feel are the absolute essentials that I used for throughout the day. 

Sunglasses - I brought along my cat eye sunnies I got as a freebie in Tatler. They are animal print and just so pretty and went with my outfit amazingly! Also other than on a style front its important to protect your eyes when you are outside in the sun. 

Hair band & Curbie grips - So I had my hair in a cute little halo braid for T, but as it rained heavily all day and into the night I was so glad I brought these to restyle my hair later on during the day. 

Antibacterial Hand Gel - I brought this along for obvious reasons as things can get a bit messy and its nice to be able to freshen up your hands. 

Waterproof Mascara - So as this festival is in Scotland its kind of inevitable that it is going to rain! When this happened I was very happy I had waterproof mascara on and more to reapply after I looked like a drowned rat. 

Deodarant - It's hot, you are in crowded, tight spaces. Enough said. 

It is also nice to bring along some wet wipes, a waterproof jacket of some sort and sunscreen! 

Here are some of the photos from the amazing day myself the bride and the rest of the hens had at T in the Park.


All the girls together before we left.


The bride, the maid of honour & one of the bridesmaids. 


My Festival hair and make-up.


Cheers!




The Bride!


The Maid of Honour and I


My Work Girls so glad I bumped into them!


When we made security take or photo!




No comments:

Post a Comment