Wednesday 6 August 2014

ATM #6

Date: 06/08/2014
Time: 20:39 PM
Location: My bedroom :)
Fashion Pick: My bargain checked £17 Primark Blazer. 
Beauty Pick: Stila Convertible Colour in Iilium.
Music Pick: Chandalier - Sia.
TV Show: Excited my beloved Dance Moms is back on the air.
Book: Finally got round to reading JK Rowlings A Casual Vacancy and although it was totally different from Harry Potter I really enjoyed it.
Food: Brown rice stir fry!
Drink: Bulmers Red Berry Cider. 
 FaveBlog: http://laurenconrad.com/ 
I absolutely love Lauren Conrad and have done since Laguna Beach and The Hills. I have been reading her amazing blog for a very long time now and I love everything about it. Lauren and her team are fabulous and write about an amazing variety of things such as lifestyle, fashion, beauty etc. I love her hair tutorials and general advice, plus the layout of the website is so cute. 
I was introduced to the lovely Nikkie when I saw a number of comments on an instagram picture telling me I had to check out her page as I looked like her. I did check her out and did come to realise that with blonde hair I do some what resemble her. Aside from that Nikkie is one of the most talent make-up artists on YouTube and her videos are unbelievable quality and so informative and creative. She is YouTube's Golden Girl in my opinion and any self respecting make-up addict should 100% be subscribed.
Subscribe today!

This Month I'm Excited For: Edinburgh Fringe Festival and my lovely friends Zowie and Gary's August Wedding. 

Quick Update 
I dyed my hair COPPER! It was such an exciting thing for me to do because I have absolutely never changed my hair colour from blonde before. I am in love with it and couldn't be happier that I took the plunge. I am also going to be starting University in September to study PR & Media and I am just so excited. I can't wait to start this new chapter of my life with new hair and hopefully lots of exciting posts for you lot.



1 comment:

  1. I've literally been obsessed with Sia's Chandelier since I first saw the video, such a great tune.

    I'm also super excited for the Fringe although it does get insanely busy at my work when the crowds come in in full force :O

    Kate
    www.thebeautopiablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete