Friday 8 August 2014

Relaxation and Tired Feet Relief | Body Shop Review



I work long hours on my feet, sometimes 12 or 13 hours with out a break. I don't mind this at all it is just the nature of my job but it can leave my feet aching at the end of a shift. I know this is a common complaint to a for  a lot of people so I thought I would write a post highlighting the products I use to target and relieve the pain. 

I recently came across The Body Shop's Peppermint foot range and I have fallen in love with the Cooling Foot Spray and the Reviving Foot Soak. I use the the foot spray constantly and it is actually nearly finished after only having purchased it a few weeks ago. Just after a few spritz over my sore feet, the spray cools, refreshes and soothes my tired feet. It is such a great quick fix after a long and tiring day.

If I have a little more time or my feet are particularly sore I will get a basin of warm water and pour in a handful of the little crystals. The water foams up and creates a soothing and cool bath for your tired feet. To me this little foot soak feels like a 5 star spa and I can't get enough. On Sundays I will put fake tan on and apply a face mask with this foot soak. It is amazing! 

If you work in retail or catering or any profession when you are constantly on your feet get down to The Body Shop pronto!

1 comment:

  1. These sound really good, I tried Soap and Glory's Heel genius and that worked really well for me but I'm still looking for products to pamper my feet with a bit so these might be perfect for me :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete