Monday 27 October 2014

Una Brennan Pore Purifying Clay Mask Review



So I have been experiencing a bit of a hormonal break-out around my chin over the last few weeks, and have been scrambling to find a quick fix solution. This time I knew even my Effaclar Duo plus wasn't going to cut it alone. So I decided to have a rake through my skin care drawer and see what I could find to get rid of the hellish blemishes, and just like that Una Brennan. 

I have a long fully committed relationship with Una Brennan skincare as it is, because
  1. It smells amazing 2. You can get it at Boots and 3. Its mighty cheap.
Its also very effective too, and I have never had anything but great things to say about her products in the past. So I quickly slathered the clay mask on my face and left it for about 7 or 8 minutes and when I took it off with a splash of warm water my skin felt gorgeously soft. 

I used it twice more that week and the results spoke for themselves. My spots cleared completely by the end of the week and my skin had an amazing clear, glow to it. I now commit myself to this mask at least once a week and more during my time of the month. 

Now here is a few helpful facts about this products. It costs a mere £8.99 in Boots and is pretty much always on 3 for 2. It contains salicylic acid which is proven to help unclog pours, as well as a variety of vitamins, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Which of course we all know is lovely and good for you, I am definitely not qualified to tell you why it is good for you but just take my word for it. So guys if you are looking for a cheap, effective and quick fix to spotty skin look no further. 



No comments:

Post a Comment