Thursday 27 November 2014

Useful Things I buy when I am supposed to be picking up a toothbrush in Boots


Too often I find myself making empty promises that I will go into Boots and only pick up what I need, almost every time I leave with 5 or 6 things I didn't know I needed and not what I initially went in for. 
During these splurges I have come across some great products that are not only great products but also budget friendly and I thought I would share these with you.

Essie is definitely up there in my favourite nail polish brand, and when it began stocking in Boots at a discount price myself and thousands of other beauty lovers rejoiced! On the most recent occasion I visited Essie polishes were on 3 for 2 so I picked up three different colours. Mint Candy Apple, Ballet Slippers & A Splash of Grenadine, they are all beautiful shades, which apply smoothly and evenly and the pigmentation is also really good. Individually the polishes are £7.99 each but I got 3 for £15.98 which is such an amazing bargain. Make sure you look out for the 3 for 2 deals because you can really rack up points as well as saving a lot on different beauty products. 



I'm not the sort of girl who often wears fake eye lashes, on my eyes they tend to look really fake and brash so I usually just apply lots of layers of mascara. Recently though I have been reaching for the gorgeous Ardel Demi Wispies lashes for special occasions. They are beautiful and natural looking strip lashes that blend into your natural lashes perfectly and really give you that lift and bit of drama you want for a night out. Ardel do a fantastic line of fake lashes for any occasion and they are my number 1 choice for strip lashes, you can pick up a set in Boots for just £5.49 which is a such a great price.

I also love the Eylure Individual combination set which I use to great a bit definition in my lashes. You can apply as little or as many lashes as you want and they look so beautiful and natural. Application just takes a little bit of practice, but the result is completely worth it. You can also pick these lashes up at Boots for £5.29 and usually you can get 3 or 4 uses from each pack.


I usually paint my nails at least twice a week as my polish constantly chips no matter what top coat I try, so I am also constantly removing polish which can be a complete pain. I have what some might say is irrational but I think is completely ration fear of cotton wool, I hate the feeling of it, so removing polish is a bit of an ordeal for me. Recently while browsing the Bourjois stand I noticed their 1 second nail polish removal pot. I picked it up without hesitation, it only cost £4.99 so I thought I may as well try it out. Let me tell you it is one of the best fivers I have ever spent, and I am sure I'll continue to spend it for some time. It takes your polish off in seconds, it is such a quick and easy solution for me and I couldn't recommend it anymore.

The last thing I picked up was a bit of an impulse purchase as I was waiting in the long lunch time crazy que. It caught my eye as it was reduced from £11.99 to £7.99 and was part of the LOreal Skin Perfection line which I already love. I really love this product, on down days I will use it as a base to even out my skin tone and blur any lines. It's also a great priming moisturiser and has SPF20 within it, its enriched within Vitamins E and B5 which ensures great hydration throughout the day. If you need a little skin pick me up this is definitely a great choice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment